Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Invitation


This new website “The Grace & Mercy of the Lord” will be dedicated to people telling their testimony about how they came to a saving faith in Jesus Christ. It will also be open to people telling about God doing an extraordinary work in their life. I will merely kick it off by giving my testimony.

If you would like to add your testimony of salvation…please click on the comments or e-mail icon below. Be sure to include your name and your website link if you have one. As the testimonies come in…I will be sure to feature your story on the grace and mercy of God in your life.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Hi, I was following your other blog, then wandered over here. I am sure you will collect many interesting stories. We are all so unique. My conversion story is a bit dramatic -- sort of like getting hit on the head. It is on one of my blogs: www.mahlou.blogspot.com if you are interested. You are welcome to share it if you like.